- This event has passed.
Waiting for the phone to ring? Next steps for registered government contractors
November 18 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFREE
Please join the Montana PTAC for a high level training on how the federal government and state of Montana purchases products and services. Topics include:
– Federal and State of MT purchasing thresholds
– Conducting market research
– Federal purchasing vehicles (methods)
– Where to find opportunities and how to get automatic notices
– Marketing your business to government agencies
– Tips on finding subcontracting opportunities
– Q & A session
Who should attend? Any business in any industry who is interested in learning more about how the government buys things. It is not a requirement to already be registered in SAM or eMACS to attend the training, but we will not be going over the registration process in this training. CLICK HERE to register!