- This event has passed.
Live Webinar: Searching for awarded Federal Contracts and conducting Market Research
May 8, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 amFREE
The federal government marketplace is unique compared to the commercial marketplace in a few different ways. One way is that the information regarding awarded contracts is public information. This market intel can be very useful to businesses who want to actively pursue federal contracts.
In this webinar you will learn:
– Where to find and search for federal contract awards
– How much the awards are for
– Get an idea how often the government buys your product/services
– See what companies are awarded the contracts and how that can be useful when seeking sub-contract opportunities
– See which agencies are buying your products/services to allow you to focus your efforts
– Q & A session to follow
CLICK HERE to register!