- This event has passed.
Is your SAM registration accurate? Listen in and double check!
July 29, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 amFREE
Have you gotten complacent with your SAM registration and SBA profile? Many businesses register in SAM but never take a second look at the information that is submitted to the government and a lot of businesses never even fill out their SBA profile. SAM registrations are supposed to be regularly updated to reflect changes within the business such as revenue and services/products offered. SBA profiles often don’t get filled out or the information remains stagnant and outdated.
Don’t just go through the motions of renewing your SAM registration. Join us for a free webinar and get some insight to help you ensure your SAM and SBA profile are updated and accurate.
During this webinar PTAC will discuss the importance of having accurate information in your SAM registration as well as the importance of having a completed SBA profile.
Topics will include:
– Explanation of what a SAM registration is used for
– Choosing an entity administrator and things to consider
– Getting the correct legal name and address in SAM and what happens if you need to change it
– Choosing proper NAICS and PSC/FSC codes and why this matters
– How to properly calculate gross receipts including any exceptions that may apply and why this matters
– What is an SBA profile and why it matters?
– Where is the SAM site moving
– Do I need an active SAM before submitting a bid?
Q & A session to follow! CLICK HERE to register!