- This event has passed.
How to Sell to the State of Montana – Bozeman
October 4, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
The State Procurement Bureau is touring the state again this summer, conducting outreach to vendors and potential vendors.
Representatives from the State Procurement Bureau will be presenting on a number of topics, including:
- Differences between construction contracts and procuring goods and services
- Commonly purchased goods and services
- Regulations and requirements impacting state procurement
- Where to find solicitations
- How to register as a vendor in the Montana Acquisition and Contracting System (eMACS)
- Resident preference and reciprocal preference
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) program
- How to respond to solicitations
- Tips for winning state contracts
- Resources for vendors
There will be time for questions and answers at the end.
Other dates and locations on the tour:
- August 29 in Missoula
- August 30 in Kalispell
- September 13 in Great Falls
- September 27 in Helena
- October 3 in Billings
This is a FREE event, but you must register to attend by 9 am October 4, 2018.