- This event has passed.
How to do Business with the State of Montana – Great Falls
September 12, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pmFREE
The State Procurement Bureau is touring the state again this summer, conducting outreach to vendors and potential vendors.
Representatives from the State Procurement Bureau will be presenting on a number of topics, including:
- How to register as a vendor in eMACS
- Goods & Services vs. Construction contracts
- Who buys what?
- Where to find bids and proposals
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE program)
- Where to find useful resources
- How to respond to solicitations/events
There will be time for questions and answers at the end. CLICK HERE to register!