- This event has passed.
Create a Winning Proposal – Improve your chances of winning a Government contract
August 21 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pmFREE
Creating an effective proposal as a response to a government RFP can mean the difference between winning and losing the contract. Please join us on August 21, 2019 from 9 AM – 12 PM to learn about creating a winning proposal. To register CLICK HERE!
- Basic structure of a Request for Proposal (RFP)
- Tips to prepare a responsive and effective proposal
- Tips to edge out your competition
- Effectively execute your response to an RFP
Hands on exercises include:
- Navigating the structure of an RFP
- Identifying key elements
- Understanding the statement of work and evaluation criteria
- Best practices for a pre-proposal meeting