Contracting with Veterans Affairs (NCO) 19—Rocky Mountain Network
May 24 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 amFree
Join the Montana PTAC for a virtual event with the Veterans Affairs, Network Contracting Office, (NCO) 19. Learn what the VA purchases and how to do business with this federal agency!
Guest Speaker: Tamanica Danford-Leaf, Small Business Specialist for (NCO) 19—Rocky Mountain Network
Topics covered–Agency Purpose and Mission–Procurement Categories–Small Business Resources
The Department of Veterans Affairs, Network Contracting Office, (NCO) 19 buys $500 million worth of products and services annually from hundreds of different industries. Depending on your line of business, opportunity may exist to do business with Region 19 Network Contracting Office. Each facility purchases a considerable amount of its requirements from both local and nationwide sources. Here are some of the top categories purchased from small businesses.
- Surgical and medical instrument manufacturing
- Medical, dental, and hospital equipment and supplies
- Building construction, maintenance, and repair services
- Temporary help services
- Professional, Scientific, and technical services
- Maintenance and repair of medical and scientific equipment