How to Reach Montana PTAC
We’re looking forward to hearing from you and answering your questions. Let us know how we can help you with your government contracting needs. To locate the center nearest you click here.
Remember, Montana PTAC services are confidential. The majority of our services are free or are available at little cost. We are committed to providing you with personal, timely advice on contracting with the government.
To be eligible for our services, we ask that you:
- be an established Montana-based business or a business that needs assistance with a government
- contract in Montana;
- display an interest in learning about selling your products or services to the government;
- have the ability to evaluate objectively your government contracting potential;
- complete a PTAC application for services;
- have an email address and internet access;
- report, on a regular basis, all government contract awards that you receive;
- respond to Montana PTAC client satisfaction surveys.