Federal, state and local agencies need Montana businesses. Small businesses often have a competitive advantage. PTACs can show you how to pursue government contracts to diversify your customer base and grow your business.
Montana PTAC Help?
Montana PTAC is dedicated to showing your company how to find, bid and win government contracts. Our team of specialists help make the contracting process clearer and easier so you can concentrate on pursuing opportunities.
We offer free confidential consulting and a comprehensive selection of free training programs. Our Montana PTAC advisors are ready to help your business learn what it takes to be a successful contractor.
Montana Procurement Technical Assistance Centers help businesses learn what it takes to be a successful government contractor.
Our friendly and knowledgeable government contracting advisors provide no-cost support to you in the following areas:
- Determining suitability for government contracting
- Securing necessary registrations
- Identifying bid opportunities
- Finding subcontracting opportunities
- Certifying as a veteran-owned business
- Applying for 8(a), HUBZone, WOSB and other small business certifications
- Responding to bid proposals
- Researching procurement histories
- Reviewing contract Terms & Conditions
- Understanding government contract performance requirements
- Networking and business development
- Submitting invoices and other post-award support